16th Annual Cowpunchers Reunion Rodeo
10th Annual Lavender Festival
Heritage Square Trust presents Summer Concert Series
Two Canyons 4- day Camping Adventure
$200 off per person for June-July Two Canyon adventures
New "B&B Plus Package" for $249.00 per night
Experience a historic 300-year-old property and innovative Southwest cuisine with a special package that includes dinner, overnight accommodations, a ranch tour and breakfast for just $249.00 per room
Collection and Use of Information
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) from which you access the website;
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access the website;
- The date and time of your access.
We use this information to gather statistics about the amount of use the site receives. Again, we do not automatically record information about you as an individual. This information is not shared, sold, or otherwise disseminated by AOT.
Information You Provide
Information collected from a form submitted online will be treated in the same manner as the information collected from a verbal or hard copy submitted to AOT or its agents. The information you disclose will generally become a matter of public record pursuant to A. R. S. §§ 39-121, et seq., which means that AOT may be required to divulge certain information in response to a public records request or in response to a warrant, subpoena, or other court order.
Information Collected from Children
AOT and its consultants, as developer and manager of all of AOT's websites, have taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of their computer systems and networks. These steps include, but are not limited to individual authentication, the security of transmitted data, security monitoring, auditing, and encryption of your information. Security methods and measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of all AOT websites.
Other External Links Disclaimer
Neither the State of Arizona, Office of Tourism, nor any agency, officer, employee, or contractor of the Office of Tourism warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be inaccurate or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
AOT's Advertising Privacy Policies and Principles
- We use Display and Interest-based Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- To support our advertising, we utilize third-party vendors, including Mediaplex and Google to show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Our third-party vendors, including Mediaplex and Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
This policy may be updated or revised from time to time, so please check back with AOT periodically in order to receive advance notice of any substantive changes to the manner in which the information you disclose on this website may be collected, used, or disseminated.